- Arcachon – Halle Baltard – Place des marquises
Every day from 7:30 am to 1 pm
- Moulleau bio-food market (Arcachon district)
Tuesdays from 8:30 am to 1:30 pm (from July, 2nd till August, 27th)
- La Teste – Rue des Halles
Every day but 2 days cannot be missed Thursdays and Sundays
- Gujan- Mestras – Place de la Gare
Wednesdays and Saturdays from 8 am to 1 pm
- Salles – Place de la mairie
- L’Aiguillon hut – Arcachon
Oysters, seafood and white wines to be tasted under the arbor of the hut, facing the pond.
- Le Chipiron – Arcachon
Meat and fish plancha and tapas in this spanish restaurant with modern decor and warm shades.
- The Bouchon du Marché – Unavoidable booking
Le Bouchon du Marché is a must known to all Arcachonese. Open when the market is open as well, you can sit at the counter or on the large terrace available. The service is continuous throughout the day: the breakfast will be French or English choice, the aperitif is served with plates of gourmet tapas, lunch and again the aperitif!
- Le Bistrot du Port – Arcachon
- The Escalumade – Gujan-MestrasThe restaurant L’Escalumade offers a traditional cuisine prepared exclusively with fresh products. Recognized for its specialty “fish / seafood”, the restaurant now focuses on the quality of meat offered, which are breeds French but especially worked in cellar maturation.
The menu is varied and change over the seasons.
Open everyday except Monday.
A little piece of heaven that locals prefer to keep secret.
Located at the edge of the water on the oyster harbor, Le Platane feast gourmands in a beautiful setting. On the plates, the products of the sea are kings … They are sublimated according to the arrival and the inspiration of the chef: homemade fish soup remains a flagship product.